The Future Workforce Summit
The Digital Shift from Curative to Preventive Wellbeing at Work
12.3.2020 Keilalahti, Espoo
We’re loosing our productivity to rising stress and work related mental illnesses. It’s time we get personal! Next generation technology enables real time data and monitoring to take action earlier than ever before. Worktech explores the digitally powered people revolution in HR enabling personalised solutions for productivity and wellbeing.
Management Approach to Combating Stress and Mental Illness
- The future of work and the price our brain is paying
- Getting serious about employee wellbeing and happiness
- Emotional security in the workplace
- A strategic approach to workplace mental health investments
- Management role in improving mental wellbeing at work
- The ROI in mental wellbeing
- Calculating financial and non-financial benefits
Collecting and using personalised data to grow wellbeing at work
- Innovative and personalised solutions promoting mental wellbeing
- Reinventing HR with digital personalised solutions
- Tools for management to monitor stress at work
- Data and analytics on stress
- Privacy issues concerning work
- Workplace Mental Health Programs
Meet Our Speakers
Registration, coffee and networking
Tomi Teikko, TietoEVRY
Ola Sundell, REWORK
Welcome to Worktech’20
Morning: Management Design for wellbeing at work
The Brain in Mind
With Ville Ojanen, PhD
Academy of Brain
- The Two Superpowers of the Human Brain
- How to balance stress and co-operation?
- How does one adapt to change?
Is Wellbeing too big for HR?
Corporate & employee wellbeing | HR | Workplace happiness
- Turning wellbeing into a daily management routine
- Can wellbeing be owned by a manager?
- Wellbeing is a top (management) priority
Using AI to fix Mental Wellbeing at Work
Mervi Lamminen, CEO
- The future of mental health treatment at work
- How is technology and mental health treatment converging?
- Examples and case studies from real life
Teemu Jäntti, co-founder, CEO
Individual first – The Brain
Management second – Wellbeing culture not HR
Treatment third – Preventive mental health with technology
Afternoon: Data Driven Personalisation in preventive mental health at work
Mad@Work and Organizational Barometer
Elena Vildjiounaite, PhD and Johanna Kallio, Senior Scientist, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Introducing Mad@Work
- Organizational barometer – Interactive discussion on what can be measured and presented
Efficiency of New Health Tech Data and Solutions
Sampsa Puttonen, Senior Researcher
THL (Finnish Center for Occupational Health)
- From curative to preventive with data
- Scientific validation for innovative preventive tools
- Management perspective for deploying new methods
Coffee and fruits
Building an Interactive Feedback Culture with IOT
Mikko Ruokojoki, Founder, CEO
- Context matters
- Utilising smart contextual intelligence
- Delivering a personal feedback
Privacy in Data Driven Personalisation
- Regulation framework
- Non-intrusive technology
- How to include data collection in company culture?
- Afternoon Networking with wine and cheese
TietoEVRY Keilalahti Campus
Keillalahdentie 2- 4
Future Workplace Expo
Työkyky ja työntekijöiden hyvinvointi ovat nousseet lyhyessä ajassa työelämän tärkeimmiksi teemoiksi. Digiaikaan siirtyminen ja sen tuottama muutoksen voima ovat paljastaneet vakavat puutteet nykyjohtamisessa. Erityisesti stressi ja työn kuormittavuus...
Get your tickets now!
WORKTECH Early Bird
Early Bird price valid until
Standard price valid until
REWORK Community Arena
Order now. Limited Stock.
In case you have questions about event tickets, partnership possibilities or the event in general, we are happy to help you! Just leave a contact request and we well get back to you as soon as possible.